Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our drawing wall at SNB Showroom




If you're in the Southern California area, please come visit us at our showroom in Torrance. We are open most Saturdays from noon to 4PM and 7 days a week by appointment. In addition to the many items on line, we have LOTS of items in stock at the showroom that we don't have on the website. And you never know who will show up! Everyone who visits is welcome to add a sketch to our drawing wall. Here are some images from your fellow patrons who've stopped by. Torrance is only a few miles from the beach... the weather is lovely, there are lots of fun restaurants and attractions.. and it's closer than France :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the drawing wall! Maybe someday I'll be able to add my own doodle to the mix.
In other news, I finally added a new post to my blog. Now YOU'RE more behind in updating than I am. Haha.