Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gift of Inspiration - 3 wishes

Merry Christmas and season's greetings! Thanks for sharing your gift of interest by reading the blog. I'm a reader and writer, not an artist, but I have to admit the truth to the old cliche that a picture's worth a thousand words. Consider how a single image can convey a Christmas wish. Here are 3 lovely wishes to share with you...
My favorite George Ford Morris image (Stuart gave me one of these lithos years ago for a milestone b'day):

Mele Kalikimaka... may the spirit of aloha always be with us!
There are no photos of me on horseback from my years of riding... but this image from Courtney's great blog about the equestrian sport of 3 day eventing (www.threedaysthreewaysblog.com) is a pic of her on her favorite horse Harley... and boy it captures great memories...
Wishing you and yours all the best for the holiday season! Thanks for reading!

No comments: