Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Paris 2020 (11 of 12) -- Shops, restaurants and galleries UPDATED 2.19.2020

Here's a selection of some places I've discovered on my walks...

Yummy Pizza.... for take-away by the slice (they are shaped as squares, not triangles) or dine-in at the counter.
Just one of many fun, touristy crepe places...

Many have a window like this for take-away crepes...
I was crushed to learn this year, that one of my favorite restaurants... the Odyssey Crepe cafe had closed some time ago. Its "star wars" themed decor was a treat, along with a sci-fi influenced menu. You can find photos of this lost treasure online, as well as pics here on the blog. These first 3 are mine from  2015 (the last two I found online via Google Images)




"Diwali" is a chain of stores featuring scarves and other women's accessories. They always have the most colorful window displays... https://www.diwali-paris.com/en/the-shops/

A few gallery windows that captured my attention..



 


A pet supply store... 
with this cute doggie in the window...
cafe and restaurant moments this trip...












A longtime favorite for us is this Japanese restaurant near Notre Dame..


All the entree options start with soup and salad. I'm addicted to Coke Zero when I'm in France. It tastes so much better than the US version. Must be the water, and the fact that it's served in a glass bottle. Tres chic! 




No comments: